What is Brush Ltd?
- We are a luxury beauty concierge service offering bespoke wedding hair and makeup. We also offer hair, makeup, nails, eyelash extensions, HD Brows, massage and facial services for all occasions. Our wonderful team are fully trained and insured artists and therapists who will make you feel like you're getting ready with your best friends!
Do you have a salon?
- No, as we are mostly at wedding venues or visiting our brides for trials, we don't need a salon! We come to you for weddings and special occasion glam, and beauty treatments are in our home studios
What services do Brush Ltd offer?
- We currently offer Hair, Makeup, Nails, Eyelash Extensions, HD Brows, Massage and Facial treatments. You can email us at email@example.com to book all treatments or for any enquiries.
Is your HD Brow service actually HD Brows?
Yes! In order to offer this service and market as HD Brows you must be trained with HD Brows themselves, which we are! HD Brows involves tinting, waxing, threading and finishing to create your perfect brow look.
How do I pay for my treatment?
- We accept cash or card payments via our portable card machine. Card payments will however incur an additional 50p charge. We also accept bank transfer payments - please ask your artist or contact us directly for bank details.
What areas does Brush Ltd cover?
- Based around Berkshire, we travel to anywhere we are needed for weddings! Our weddings have taken us from Reading down to Cornwall and even to France and Thailand! For beauty and special occasion bookings, we currently operate in Berkshire and surrounding counties including Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & Surrey. However, we are always happy to go the extra mile for our clients! So if you are a little outside of our operating areas please do still get in touch to find out details on availability and additional travel charges.
What are Brush's hours of operation?
- Depending on our artists and therapists availability, we generally operate daily 8am-7:30pm for standard bookings. However, if you have a particular time you wish to book outside of these hours please contact us directly and we can arrange this with you. For weddings we start as early as we are required and for evening bookings and functions we work as late as we are needed.
I'm having trouble with the website?
- If you experience any issues at all with your booking pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Brush Ltd's cancellation policy?
- We require a notice of 48hrs if you need to cancel your appointment. You can do so by emailing us at email@example.com with details of your booking. Should you cancel less than 48hrs before your appointment you will unfortunately be charged the full price of the booking unless we are able to fill your slot.
Where do I send my feedback?
- We love to hear your feedback, good or bad! Should you wish to get in touch with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I have any allergies/special requirements?
- If there is anything at all you need to make us aware of prior to your appointment please pop us an email to email@example.com with your appointment details and any requirements. You are also very welcome to bring any products with you if you would prefer us to use your own product. All our stylists are fully trained and insured and are happy to chat through any requirements or concerns at your appointment.
What if I am unhappy with my final look?
- With each treatment tailored to suit your style, we work with you to ensure you receive exactly the look you want and we will never leave you unhappy - we take as much time as you need to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your service.
I'm unsure of letting someone I don't know into my home
- All our therapists are fully vetted and completely trustworthy. We wouldn't send anyone to you who we wouldn't trust in our own homes!