Who are Brush Ltd?
- We are a luxury beauty team offering bespoke wedding hair and makeup for your special day.
We also offer special occasion hair, makeup, nails, eyelash extensions, HD Brows, massage and facial services for all occasions. Our wonderful team are fully trained and insured artists and therapists who will make you feel like you're getting ready with your best friends!
Do you have a salon?
- No, as we are mostly at wedding venues or visiting our brides for trials, we don't need a salon! We come to you for weddings and special occasion glam, and beauty treatments are in our home studios
What services do Brush Ltd offer?
- We specialise in Wedding Hair and Makeup!
We also offer Hair and Makeup for special occasions and our team also offer a range of beauty treatments including Nails, Eyelash Extensions, Brows, Massage and Facial treatments and Semi-Permanent Makeup. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book all treatments or for any enquiries.
Is your HD Brow service actually HD Brows?
Yes! In order to offer this service and market as HD Brows you must be trained with HD Brows themselves, which we are! HD Brows involves tinting, waxing, threading and finishing to create your perfect brow look.
How do I pay for my treatment?
- Payments are made via bank transfer - please contact us directly for bank details.
What is Brush Ltd's cancellation policy?
- We have separate cancellation policies for wedding bookings which can be found on our Wedding T&C's. We require a notice of 48hrs if you need to cancel your beauty appointments. You can do so by emailing us at email@example.com with details of your booking. Should you cancel less than 48hrs before your appointment you will unfortunately be charged the full price of the booking unless we are able to fill your slot.
What areas does Brush Ltd cover?
- Based around Berkshire and Oxfordshire, we travel to anywhere we are needed for weddings! Our weddings have taken us from Reading down to Cornwall and even to France and Thailand! For beauty and special occasion bookings, we currently operate in Oxfordshire and surrounding counties including Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Surrey.
Where do I send my feedback?
- We love to hear your feedback, good or bad! Should you wish to get in touch with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if I have any allergies/special requirements?
- We send out a health and safety form before all our bookings to make sure we have all information regarding allergies etc. You are also very welcome to bring any products with you if you would prefer us to use your own product. All our stylists are fully trained and insured and are happy to chat through any requirements or concerns at your appointment.
What if I am unhappy with my final look?
- With each treatment tailored to suit your style, we work with you to ensure you receive exactly the look you want and we will never leave you unhappy - we take as much time as you need to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your service.
I'm unsure of letting someone I don't know into my home
- All our artists are fully vetted, insured and completely trustworthy. We wouldn't send anyone to you who we wouldn't trust in our own homes!